Newly imported Chase mortgage account only show as liabilities in last mont

I just imported my Chase mortgage account which started a few years ago, however in my net worth page, I can only see mortgage as liabilities in last month, making net worth in previous month incorrect.

I tried filled in loan details manually in the mortgage account, didn't help. Is there other way to fix it?

Thanks.

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you consider converting the online-activated loan account to be a manual loan account:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7164936/faq-how-do-i-convert-a-loan-account-that-automatically-downloads-transactions-to-a-manual-entry-sc
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    zlx said:
    Thanks for your reply. I just tried that, however it didn't solve the problem. In payment transactions I can only see current balance, and a single transaction at the opening of mortgage, but no transaction in between the two dates.
    If you want to see the missing payment transactions, I suggest you enter the missing payment transactions in the manual loan account.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    zlx said:
    Sherlock said:
    zlx said:
    Thanks for your reply. I just tried that, however it didn't solve the problem. In payment transactions I can only see current balance, and a single transaction at the opening of mortgage, but no transaction in between the two dates.
    If you want to see the missing payment transactions, I suggest you enter the missing payment transactions in the manual loan account.
    I have a few years of transactions to enter, and they are all of the same value with different split, is there a way to enter automatically?

You should use the loan's payment reminder or memorized payee to enter the payment transactions.  

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you consider converting the online-activated loan account to be a manual loan account:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7164936/faq-how-do-i-convert-a-loan-account-that-automatically-downloads-transactions-to-a-manual-entry-sc
  • zlx
    zlx Member ✭✭
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    zlx said:
  • zlx
    zlx Member ✭✭
    Sherlock said:
    zlx said:
    I have a few years of transactions to enter, and they are all of the same value with different split, is there a way to enter automatically?

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    zlx said:
    Sherlock said:
    zlx said:

You should use the loan's payment reminder or memorized payee to enter the payment transactions.  
  • zlx
    zlx Member ✭✭
    It's working for me now, thanks a lot for helping!