I have two different credit cards at citibank can't add both

Added the first account just fine.  Every time I try to add the second one I receive and error message indicating the account information is incorrect.  I know the information is accurate.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If Cabelas MasterCard and Cabelas CLUB MasterCard are the same thing, there is an account setup link in Quicken that is specific for it:  Cabelas CLUB - Capital One that will set up the account via cabelas.com.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Hi @oliver60 .  Which Citi credit cards are they? 
    Also, which link(s) are you using in setting up online services for them...Citi Cards?  Citibank? Or...?

• oliver60
    oliver60 Member
    My cards are Costco Visa and Cabelas Mastercard.  I selected Citi.  The Costco Card setup worked fine but Mastercard would not.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to setup the CostCo Visa account to use the Direct Connect connection method with Citi Cards as the financial institution.

You should be able to setup the Cabelas MasterCard account to use the Express Web Connect connection method with Capital One Card Services as the financial institution.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    If Cabelas MasterCard and Cabelas CLUB MasterCard are the same thing, there is an account setup link in Quicken that is specific for it:  Cabelas CLUB - Capital One that will set up the account via cabelas.com.

• oliver60
    oliver60 Member
    Thank You Boatmaniac and Sherlock your tips helped me solve the problem.
This discussion has been closed.