Quicken App Crashing on iPhone and iPad

Options
shammerle
shammerle Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I have been using the Quicken app on my iPhone for months and just last week it crashed. I could not do anything on the app and then it would just close out. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, logged into Quicken and the screen froze on the accounts screen (it showed my data) and then crashed. I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app and it did the same thing. I also tried to install and use the Quicken app on my iPad and it does the same thing. Please help!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @shammerle,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide which version of iOS as well as the Quicken Mobile app versions you have running on both your iPhone and iPad?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please try to Reset Sync so that the current cloud sync file is replaced with a fresh complete copy. Whatever was downloaded from your desktop to the sync server may have gotten stepped on.
    Do note that a full Sync process may take many minutes to complete.

• Log out of your mobile app, then do this on your desktop / laptop:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Mobile and Web
    • Click the "Reset your cloud data" link and follow the instructions until it is complete.

This discussion has been closed.