No past transactions appear on Quicken for Mobile

I do not see any past transactions in Quicken Mobile.  When I bring up Quicken Mobile I see the balances for my accounts but do not see any of my transactions from Quicken for Mac.  I can see these transactions on Quicken Web but not on my iPhone.  When I enter a new transaction on Quicken Mobile I see them on the Web and Quicken for Mac but if I don't enter a new transaction on the iPhone Mobile version I just see "You don't have any transactions."  I haven't used the Mobile version for a while but I recall it used to show a date range of transactions on the Mobile version.

Thank you very much for any guidance or suggestions.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ahyltonnj

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, are you using Quicken Mobile for Windows or iOS?  What is the OS/iOS version of the mobile device?

Please also let us know what the currently installed version number of the Quicken Mobile app is.

If you haven't already, some Users report that uninstalling/reinstalling the app can resolve issues such as this, but please let us know if you have tried this already or how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • ahyltonnj
    ahyltonnj Member ✭✭
    I am running Quicken on my Mac and Quicken Mobile on my iPhone XS running iOS 14.3.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken Mobile but that didn't help.  I am running Quicken Mobile version 6.5.0 (38.22198.4012).  I can see my data on Quicken for Mac and Quicken for Web browser but not in the Quicken for Mobile user interface.  I just see my account totals (which are correct) but not any of my transactions. If I create a NEW transaction using the Mobile version it appears on the Web and Mac but I should see all my previous transactions on Mobile as well.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @ahyltonnj

Thank you for the response and the additional details. Can you please confirm that you are viewing the correct data file on the mobile app?

The cloud account name is located under the settings menu after signing into the mobile app. You will want to confirm this with the dataset name listed in the application.

This is located dunder Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services

This name can differ from the name of the data file so it is important to confirm using the name listed in this menu.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.