One Step Update Summary ceased showing detail but updates occur

I use to get all the details now I don't

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you uncheck Show just last update.
  • ATLRAC
    ATLRAC Member
    Doesn't correct the problem.  Am only seeing two rather than the normal seven update "confirmations" in the Summary for the seven accounts I update/download daily.  This all just started this week with release R31.5 -- from the support messages the release appears to be causing multiple problems.  In my case, i had to deactivate/reactivate several accounts to get them to work - taking a big chance that I would end up with 2-3 years of multiple transactions as in the past with older Quicken versions.  Thankfully, that didn't happen, but am now having to laboriously confirm each account balance and transaction set is correct with every update.  Come on Quicken this isn't what I pay you for.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    ATLRAC said:
    Doesn't correct the problem.  Am only seeing two rather than the normal seven update "confirmations" in the Summary for the seven accounts I update/download daily.  This all just started this week with release R31.5 -- from the support messages the release appears to be causing multiple problems.  In my case, i had to deactivate/reactivate several accounts to get them to work - taking a big chance that I would end up with 2-3 years of multiple transactions as in the past with older Quicken versions.  Thankfully, that didn't happen, but am now having to laboriously confirm each account balance and transaction set is correct with every update.  Come on Quicken this isn't what I pay you for.
    Your issue may be the same raised by the original poster.

The information that appears in the One Step Update Summary is pulled from the runtime.dat file maintained in a Quicken file specific folder within the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  If you're not seeing appropriate information in the One Step Update Summary, I suggest you exit Quicken, rename, move, or delete the runtime.dat file for the Quicken file, open Quicken, view the One Step Update Summary to verify you manipulated the appropriate runtime.dat file, then perform the One Step Update.
  • dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Tried your solution and it added back SOME of the accounts on the summary but not all - none of Capital One accounts. Also, I have turned off Cloud sync because of the screw ups. This is no way to get renewed subscribers
  • hmcelraft
    hmcelraft Member ✭✭
    I Tried your solution. It appears to have fixed my issue. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.