How do I get my one step update working again?

It had always seemed to lag the bank by a couple days (i.e. tranactions show current on the bank website, but what Quicken downloaded did not include the last day or two).  This week it is now 5 days - has downloaded no transactions in fact in two days, though it does not show any error when I run the one-step update.  My bank is First National Bank of Omaha, and the Quicken  Version is Quicken Deluxe 2020 Version R31.5  27.1.31.5 (Windows 10 Pro).  I've only been on Quicken a couple months.  Thanks

Answers

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    The holiday weekend delayed some of my bank downloads.  Unless you are getting an error message, I imagine it will resolve by itself but you can verify by going to the bank's website and reviewing recent transactions there.  Note that pending transactions will not download.  If necessary, you could download a QXF file and allow Quicken to import the most recent transactions that way.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To explain the lag in the download, read the Express Web Connect section of this article: Connection Methods
    In short, EWC logs in each night to get transactions for the aggregation server and you download from the aggregation server, so they are always at least a day late and if the FI updates what is available after the nightly pickup, it could be two days.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.