"Can't Load Message Template"

imkyle3
imkyle3 Member ✭✭
Every time I launch my Quicken Deluxe v 6 for Mac, I get this message: Problem with displaying a message: can't load message template "QuickFileRulesResetError_Review".

I click on "resolve" and still get the message.

I'd appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I have not heard of this error before, but I would some basic troubleshooting steps.

First, it sound like it could be related to sync data (do you have Mobile & Web Sync enabled?). I would try going to Preferences > Connected Services and click the RESET button you see there in the middle section. 

If that doesn't work, try restarting the computer or re-downloading the Quicken app from your account at quicken.com.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I have not heard of this error before, but I would some basic troubleshooting steps.

First, it sound like it could be related to sync data (do you have Mobile & Web Sync enabled?). I would try going to Preferences > Connected Services and click the RESET button you see there in the middle section. 

If that doesn't work, try restarting the computer or re-downloading the Quicken app from your account at quicken.com.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • imkyle3
    imkyle3 Member ✭✭
    Reset did the trick. Thanks!
  • kjrnmr
    kjrnmr Member ✭✭
    I was having the same problem, and the recommendation to click the Reset button resolved the issue. Thanks!
  • jackieleejl
    jackieleejl Member ✭✭
    I had the same problem, and the reset suggestion worked! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.