Recently purchased latest version of Quicken from Quicken website via PayPal

currently using Quicken 2017 for windows, purchased the latest version from Quicken website using a PayPal account.  Quicken very happily accepted my transfer from PayPal, PayPal shows the transaction completed with an reference number.  Called Quickens  customer number, after waiting on hold for a very long time, first person I spoke to said I was accessing Quicken with the wrong E-Mail, only have one E-Mai.  Called back, again waited a long tie on hold, 2nd person said there was a problem with the on line purchase system and that I would see a refund but couldn't give a time frame.  How come Quicken accepts my money  with no problems, but doesn't provide the product.   I no longer have access to my money and no access to software I paid for and no time frame on the refund.  Person I spoke to said I could just pay for another copy of software but could no say for sure if system would work.  How can you help me?   

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BRich

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @BRich .  This is a Community forum with most people posting here being users.  I have flagged your post to the Moderators who are Quicken employees and asked someone to engage with you.  Someone should be contacting you before long.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    My advice is to purchase from Amazon or one of the many other retailers (not eBay), they never seem to have the trouble that you experienced.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BRich
    BRich Member
    Want the refund first before trying again.  As of this moment, no refund
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BRich

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.