Unable to Update Billers

Using Bill Manager, I had a PayPal bill scheduled for today but it failed indicating my login information needed to be updated. This by the way appears to occur quit regularly, I think with the same institutions. Anyway, I tried refreshing the biller as well as removing the biller and re-adding it. In both attempts I received an error that Quicken was unable to Update the Billers. Quicken could not retrieve the list of billers. Try again later. This has been occurring all day. Is anyone else having this issue or maybe any suggestions?

Thank you
-- Howard

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HJR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would like to take a look at this issue a bit further, I will need the dataset ID to locate the biller. Please open Quicken and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Cloud Accounts option.

Hold down the Ctrl + Shift keys on the keyboard and click the "Edit cloud account name" box on the right side of the Preferences > Cloud Account menu.

A window should open that lists your Account Name, Filename, and the Dataset ID - what are the last 4 digits of the listed Dataset ID?

Please let me know!

-Quickne Tyka

~~~***~~~