Net Income over Time Graph not showing Paycheck Income

The "Net Income over Time" graph for my account is always Red (or in negative). Upon further checking, it seems it is broken because none of the months have my Paycheck income and hence the -ve balance. This needs to be fixed or if I am doing anything wrong then how to rectify it. Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pratik

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

In regards to the paychecks, are these paychecks listed in the register, or are they missing completely? 

If they are available, are the paychecks part of a transfer? Transfers are not considered income or expense and will not be reported as either.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • pratik
    pratik Member ✭✭
    Hello Tyka,
    Thanks for your response. I am using Quicken - Home, Business & Rental Property vR31.5.
    The paycheck I enter is like a usual Paycheck entry in Quicken and not a Transfer entry but yet it is not showing up in the “Net Income over Time” report on Quicken Web.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pratik

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support by phone on Monday for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.