CIBC Mexican and USD prepaid Visa cards

How do I add CIBC Mexican and USD Prepaid Visa cards? Downloaded my CAD and USD accounts but Prepaid cards wouldn't. Tried to make a checking account manually but is MXN pesos an option?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Sportster

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. I was taking a look but I'm not too sure about how prepaid cards work inside quicken as I've not had the chance to try setting one up for download. 

As it goes for making a manual checking account yes you're able to choose Mexican Pesos as an option after you've set up the account. You can do so by after making the account selecting the account and in the bottom right selecting settings. From there you'll want to select currency and select Mexican peso.

Please let me know if this helps you out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Sportster

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. I was taking a look but I'm not too sure about how prepaid cards work inside quicken as I've not had the chance to try setting one up for download. 

As it goes for making a manual checking account yes you're able to choose Mexican Pesos as an option after you've set up the account. You can do so by after making the account selecting the account and in the bottom right selecting settings. From there you'll want to select currency and select Mexican peso.

Please let me know if this helps you out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Sportster
    Sportster Member
    That worked, thank you so much!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Sportster

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you do have any other questions feel free to comment on an existing post or post another question!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.