Creating and saving a group of accounts

Options
Quicken offers several options to group accounts "all checking" "all cash" "all credit cards" etc etc ... also you can create a "custom" group by checking boxes. But, is there a way to save a custom group. For instance, I want my main checking account and 3 credit card accounts in a custom group which is then saved, rather than re-creating it each time. Thanks in advance

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Habsguy54

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if you're talking about the register or rather reports? In the register the only real way to group the accounts is by separating them in under Tools > Manage hidden accounts.  In reports  you should be able to save a grouping of accounts once the report is made You'll see it in the top right it'll have a save button so that you're able to get access the report easily each time you see it by going reports > My saved reports and graphs.

If I'm missing something here please let me know. If this does help you out also let us know as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco