Having trouble setting up Express Web Connect

Brian Gunn
Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
Have been having some issues getting ALL open transactions to download properly.
I have tried numerous times running "refresh" but still was not working right.
Finally decided to "Deactivate" all accounts associated with one bank. Closed Quicken. Reopened and tried to re-establish my banking connections.
So far no luck. Keep getting the attached window.
Any suggestions?
Thanks BGunn
Quicken 2020
Version: R31.6
Build: 27.1.31.6

Best Answer

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓

Hello@Brian Gunn

I’m happy to hear that you were able to reconnect your accounts but I’m sorry that there are still issues with the transaction downloads.

Please follow the steps listed HERE to reset the Quicken Cloud, this should clear the sync error.

Check to be sure that your register is sorted by DATE rather than any other column. There will be a small triangle in the column that is determining the sort order. Also be sure that the filters are cleared by clicking the RESET button as shown below.

When this is done, go ahead and run a One Step Update. Are any errors presented when the update is complete?

Please let us know how it goes!
    Thank you,

Quicken Diana

Answers

• Hello@Brian Gunn

Thank you for posting in the Community today, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue connecting your financial institution.

I have verified that Quicken still supports Lake Michigan Credit Union on Express Web Connect. Please follow the troubleshooting steps listed HERE. Ultimately you may need to contact SUPPORT so that we can review the logs and pinpoint the issue.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

• Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    Quicken Diana:
    Thank you for your response.
    Waited a day and was successful in reconnecting the links.
    Thanks again.
    BGunn
  • Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    So... I was able to reconnect but I am still experiencing similar issues/errors as prior to "resetting" the connection.
    Issue#1: Not all transactions are downloading.
    I know that the transaction(s) have cleared the bank but they are not downloading so that I can register/clear them within Quicken.
    Issue#2: When syncing with the cloud, I am getting error messages (see attached). This is sort of new and as you will see, it's not offering a way to resolve shown issues.

Thanks again
    BGunn
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓

Hello@Brian Gunn

I’m happy to hear that you were able to reconnect your accounts but I’m sorry that there are still issues with the transaction downloads.

Please follow the steps listed HERE to reset the Quicken Cloud, this should clear the sync error.

Check to be sure that your register is sorted by DATE rather than any other column. There will be a small triangle in the column that is determining the sort order. Also be sure that the filters are cleared by clicking the RESET button as shown below.

When this is done, go ahead and run a One Step Update. Are any errors presented when the update is complete?

Please let us know how it goes!
    Thank you,

Quicken Diana

• Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    Thanks again Quicken Diana... Resetting. Clearing and re-syncing the cloud. Resolved all the issues at hand.
    BGunn
This discussion has been closed.