Discover Card not downloading

Dom Fino
Dom Fino Member ✭✭
As of today 1/25/21, my discover card will not update.

Comments

• Joel S.
    Joel S. Member ✭✭✭
    seeing the same here,
    error OL-295-A
    R31.20
  • Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭
    Yes, that is what I receive.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same here
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look to see what I could find and it looks like it's only Direct connect having the issue from what I can see. Just to make sure if someone could try in a test file to see if we're able to get the same error as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll be able to find the troubleshooting down on the third step of the page. 

Once you get the chance let us know if it's the same issue. From there we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Joel S.
    Joel S. Member ✭✭✭
    I just tried to update my discover accounts, 3:45cts and they both worked with no issues. Same regular data file as this morning.
    (I did not try a test file, I was going to but went to check my usual data file first and it worked)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Joel S.

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering if Discover might have had a small hiccup in their servers this morning causing it to not let us update. In any case if you do run into anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭
    Well, I just tried mine and it does download transactions but it won't show them in the registry. They do show up if I click on TOOLS and then ONLINE CENTER. Unfortunately, you can't do anything with them.

Glad some of you are working fine but my Discover account is still screwed up. Ran a validation and that did not help.
  • Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭
    UPDATE, I went to Accounts Details and turned Automatic Entry On then ran update transactions. This cleared the transaction out of ONLINE CENTER and put them in the registry. I then turned Automatic Entry off the way I want it.

The transactions are in the registry and cleared from ONLINE CENTER.

Fixed for now. Tomorrow can be a whole new saga in the life of Discover vs. Quicken.
  • Joel S.
    Joel S. Member ✭✭✭
    mine functioned exactly as before , puts the transactions at the bottom of the registry page, for manual entry.
    Looks like yesterdays problem was just a glitch.
This discussion has been closed.