Unclear Error in Data Log file: "ACCT_1005" 0/ 0/1900

Options
williamspl
williamspl Member ✭✭
When I run the Data Log (Validation) I have recently been getting numerous errors like:

Quicken repaired some transaction information. No action required.
"ACCT_1005" 0/ 0/1900

I have no idea what is causing this error.

Any idea what I can do to prevent it from reoccurring?

Thanks!

Happy New Year!

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Several years ago, due to a bug, there was a rash of errors like this. During One Step Update, a temporary account created by Quicken was not deleted at the end of OSU.
    To fix that issue, file validation was needed.
    There may still be some old posts regarding temp accounts in the Community.
    To get rid of them, please perform the file validation procedure in Step (2) of

Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

If after all that, some ACCT_xxxx or TEMP_xxxx still remain in your Account List, you should be able to delete them one at a time.
  • movingelys
    movingelys Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this problem that shows up when validating my file but the account is never listed in the account list. Is there a way to find this/these accounts and delete them?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this problem that shows up when validating my file but the account is never listed in the account list. Is there a way to find this/these accounts and delete them?

Have you followed the troubleshooting procedure I provided, exactly, step by step? Afterwards the problem should be resolved.
    If not, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• The phone number can be found at the support website.
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.

This discussion has been closed.