QUICKEN MAC: Transaction Update Problems for PNC Banking

It used to work (a long time ago). But it doesn't now. I can go to PNC Online and there's no problem looking at items. I enter the UN/PW and get back a notice that PNC requires a passcode. I get it on my tablet (I see that it's new) and enter it. I get an AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_Timeout:ccscrape. 102). I've looked at the XML diagnostics but nothing jumps out at me. (I used to program computers for 38 years).

I decided to update make staying up to date as my new year's resolution.

TIA.

Steve...

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Steve Booth

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. The error you're getting is one that we need to take a look at on our end as the aggregator in error.  You'll need to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone so that they're able to collect logs to find out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so that you're able to find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Steve Booth

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. The error you're getting is one that we need to take a look at on our end as the aggregator in error.  You'll need to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone so that they're able to collect logs to find out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so that you're able to find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure how to get the ball rolling to fix this. I actually have two accounts that are no longer working. I'll contact them tomorrow.

Once again, thanks.
  • PeggyD
    PeggyD Member
    This has been a problem with my Windows account since last October. The only answer I can get is "they are working on it". I am not impressed.
This discussion has been closed.