Tractor Supply Citibank Credit Card

Unable to add Tractor Supply Citibank Credit Card for online download. Not listed in financial institutions. I have tried logging into the Citibank main access and Citi Cards without success. Citibank allows downloads for Home Depot credit cards (as well as others). I am able to accomplish downloads using USAA online experience. Not sure why I can't find Tractor Supply on Quicken.

I am using Quicken Windows subscription (specs below):
Year: 2020
Version: R30.21
Build: 27.1.30.21

Windows 10 (specs below)
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 20H2
Installed on: ‎12/‎10/‎2020
OS build: 19042.746
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hicksp0026`

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you are unable to locate your financial institution on the list.

May I ask that you please provide the URL that you use to view the Tractor Supply Citibank card accounts? The URL may be used to help locate the correct banking "instance" to choose.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    the URL is

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_TRACTORSUPPLY&langId=en_US&pagename=authenticate#dashboard
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @hicksp0026`

Thank you for the response and for providing the URL. I have combed through the financial institution list to locate an appropriate option and unfortunately, I did not find a Tractor Supply card nor did I find a generic retail card that matches this URL.

It would appear that this is not a participating financial institution. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

In the meantime, you will need to track this account manually. For more information on adding a manual account, click here.

I apologize for not having better news to share.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    Thanks Tyka. I sent a secure message to the Tractor Supply credit card support staff requesting participation with Quicken and identifying that CitiBank already participates with other credit cards. I'll update if they respond.
  • hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    Response was that they could not support updates in Quicken. Not sure why, but that pretty much closes the book. I can try go back to higher levels, to Citibank directly or go back in six months and see if they would change their mind.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    "Response was that they could not support updates in Quicken. Not sure why, but that pretty much closes the book. I can try go back to higher levels, to Citibank directly or go back in six months and see if they would change their mind."
    I'm pretty sure it's really Tractor Supply that needs to make the determination that they want to add the capability to download transactions into Quicken, not CitiBank. 
    The best connection method for downloading - Direct Connect - does require some expenses on the part of the financial institution servicing the credit card.   I'd guess when these store-branded credit cards are negotiated the financial institution tries to pass these expenses on to the store wanting their own credit card and some stores don't see the benefit outweighing the costs and simply decline.
This discussion has been closed.