US Bank returns CC-800 Error

Options
This happened after recent Quicken for Windows update. There was a Quicken Support alert on 1/26/2021 regarding US Bank and other banks limiting server access due to Covid stimulus direct deposits. However on the same day the alert was amended to say problems had been solved. I have attempted to reset as well as deactivate & reactivate my US Bank accounts only to receive various errors basically stating there are no accounts at US Bank. CC-800 is the most recent & consistent error. I can download transactions into Quicken via QFX files so I know my accounts are valid. Quicken support, phone & chat, is less than helpful except to confirm there may be a problem with US Bank and all they want to do is have you jump through hoops to try to fix it. All of my other accounts are working fine. Any other information on US Bank?

Answers

• XmulderX
    XmulderX Member
    Options
    Same here. I got a CC-800 error. Couldn't clear it. So I removed the account and tried to add it back in and now I can't connect to US Bank to get the accounts entered into quicken. Doesn't even give me an error, just gives me a prompt that tells me it's not my fault. This is getting frustrating because it's lasted for about a week now.
  • DOS
    DOS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your experience. I have had some issues with US Bank off and on before with Quicken. They usually straighten out after some time. Fortunately I can now download my transactions from the US Bank site as a qfx file. Even that wasn't working for a couple of days after this past weekend.

You can try to add your account(s) back into Quicken but select manual entry of transactions and then try to download them from the US Bank site as a qfx file. Good luck
  • Jan Casper
    Jan Casper Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am now getting a wrong balance with US bank after updating today. My files shows me to be several hundred dollars off. Yesterday's update went fine.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • XmulderX
    XmulderX Member
    Options
    US Bank is working for me now thanks.
  • DOS
    DOS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes :) , does seem to be working at this time. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.