How to get full year of bank transactions?

Options
mbschenker
mbschenker Unconfirmed, Member
I have Quicken for Mac 6.0.3 and am trying to download 2020 bank transactions for income tax purposes. I have linked to the bank but transactions only go back 3 months. I went to the bank and downloaded a full year of bank transactions as a Quicken .qfx file, but don't see how to import the file to my Quicken app. Help appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Or you can just double click the .qfx file and Quicken will offer to import it. When you import it, you may end up with a new account. If so, no problem. Just select all transactions in the new account then drag and drop them to the existing account in the sidebar. Then delete the new account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Import .qfx file by going to the Quicken Menu. Select File > Import > Bank or Brokerage File (OFX, QFX)...

Recommend making a backup of your data file before proceeding.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Or you can just double click the .qfx file and Quicken will offer to import it. When you import it, you may end up with a new account. If so, no problem. Just select all transactions in the new account then drag and drop them to the existing account in the sidebar. Then delete the new account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.