can I download more than 90 days of transactions when signing up with Quicken?

debbnew
debbnew Member
I would like to have all of 2020 from Chase credit card

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @debbnew

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. You're able to do this by going to the banks website and download transactions from there. I believe Chase goes back about 18 month. You'll want to find the account then you should see a download/export button that'll let you download the selected time. I'll leave an article down below with more details.

https://www.quicken.com/support/web-connect-troubleshooting

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @debbnew,

So, as far what you might call "normal downloads" most financial institutions (they are the entity to decide this issue) only allow downloading for a limited time frame - usually 90 days.  Quicken doesn't establish or control that policy.  However, some financial institutions do provide a way to to extend that timeframe further back in time, by allowing you to download a file which can then be uploaded into Quicken.  Some financial institutions offer this for many account types, some limit it to bank accounts only.  Whether this option is available or not varies by financial institution.  Usually the type of files available for download are in QFX format or QIF format.

I don't know whether Chase offers this option and/or whether it is available for credit card type accounts.  

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.