When downloading banking transactions I have been getting the following error msg.

"Problem with displaying a message: can't load message template "QuickFilleRulesResetError_Review". I don't know how to fix this. Can anyone help, please?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @charlimcghee

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I believe this is an error with the cloud sync. We should be able to clear it up by going across the top to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > Reset. After doing this the cloud should reset and you shouldn't be seeing this error anymore after trying to update your accounts.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @charlimcghee

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I believe this is an error with the cloud sync. We should be able to clear it up by going across the top to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > Reset. After doing this the cloud should reset and you shouldn't be seeing this error anymore after trying to update your accounts.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• charlimcghee
    charlimcghee Member ✭✭
    Thank you. That appears to have taken care of it.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @charlimcghee

Awesome to hear the fix worked for you. If you do run into any other issues or problems feel free to post on another existing thread or make another one. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.