Bank of America - Repeated CC-501 and CC-502 errors ... can't add account?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @CaveCreek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501 and this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated in the articles for both errors, if the errors don't resolve after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwmcumber
    jwmcumber Member ✭✭
    I had the same problem that began sometime around Jan 27th. I'm using Express Web Connect, 2 Factor Authentication & have Vyprvpn. I have 9 other financial accounts at various institutions that update just fine. When I tried to update BofA, Quicken update dialog returned a general error that "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Bank of America". No error codes at all. The first thing I did was to delete my connection completely in Quicken to BofA and start from scratch. This did not help at all. Next, I turned my vpn off. Quicken then connected to BofA and began the 2 factor authentication. 6 times I received the CC-502 error. Next, I called BofA. I was lucky because the agent was very knowledgeable. She said the BofA does not train the agents on Quicken but that she was a Quicken user and she used Quicken and the update function. While I was on the phone with her I tried to connect for the 7th time and it "magically" connected. She told me she did not do anything. So... I went back to try to figure out what the problems are here. I deleted my connection and turned on my Vyprvpn. This is a problem. Quicken would not connect to BofA at all. I turned off vpn. I expected problems connecting again because earlier it took 7 tries to connect. But, it connected immediately this time. So... did the agent perform some "magic" and just not tell me??? Well, that's my story and now Quicken connect works with BofA again. Go figure...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @CaveCreek Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear it's working now. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.