Discount failing

Options
Greg Hicks
Greg Hicks Member
edited January 2021 in Before you Buy
I have a link that shows 20% discount for subscribing but whenever I attempt to sign up and submit my payment info the charge suddenly changes to only 10% off. Why doesn't the site work and not allow me to save the 20%. [Removed-Inaccurate] 

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Greg Hicks

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. In this case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that they're able to better assist you.. I'll leave you our times down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Greg Hicks

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. In this case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that they're able to better assist you.. I'll leave you our times down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• Greg Graham
    Greg Graham Member ✭✭
    Options
    Although Greg Hicks' comment has a "Removed - Inaccurate" tag on it, I had very much the same issue this weekend. I was quoted a 20% off rate for Premier, and then after submitting the transaction, it confirmed at full price. (Crazy - not even the 10% discount.) I've seen bad e-commerce situations, but this one was boldly bad. I have screen captures and will be reaching out to support on Monday, more on the principle of it than anything else. A Quicken user for many years, I hated to leave when the product became terrible, and am just arriving back in hopes that it's getting better. This transaction experience wasn't reassuring.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those discounts, from Quicken itself, are almost ALWAYS, for new users only.
    By your own description, you don't meet that criteria.
    Can you provide the link to where you saw this discount?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a possible solution! Clear your browser cookies before you go to the link to purchase. Sometimes Quicken offers a discount, but then if you return without deleting cookies - you have had your chance and the price reverts to some other level. This won't help if the offer is expired of course!
This discussion has been closed.