Aggregator Error with Wells Fargo

This discussion was created from comments split from: I have not been able to download from Wells Fargo for a month.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dldortenzio50,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Being that the error you are receiving is an aggregator error, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the root cause of the error, and likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

I apologize for being unable to resolve this from here in the Community for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Currently running Q for Mac Ver 6.1.0 and build 601.37882.100 on Mac using MacOS 11.1
    Running fine until a few days ago. All data downloads from Wells Fargo Bank produce Aggregator_in_error (CP_server_error: internal api)

I have restarted the Mac - problem persists. I deactivated the download for the Wells Fargo accounts and then tried to reconnect each - problem persists.

How do I remedy the issue? I have "reported the issue" when the error produces the window to comment and forward the logs but haven't heard back from Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dldortenzio50,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Being that the error you are receiving is an aggregator error, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the root cause of the error, and likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

I apologize for being unable to resolve this from here in the Community for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kevintkg
    kevintkg Member ✭✭
    I am also a Quicken for Mac user (Version 6.1.0 (Build 601.37882.100)) using the same Mac OS 11.1

I also have been successfully downloading from Wells Fargo until 01/29 (last successful download) and am receiving the same error that the original poster noted.

Given the distinct instances and the coincidence of time, I do not expect that this is an individual issue that I or the original poster are experiencing.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @kevintkg  The reason Anja asked people to contact Quicken Support is that when something breaks with a financial institution, they (a) need to verify that it's a widespread problem, and (b) often need to see log files to see the detail of what error messages are returned in order to diagnose where the problem lies. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • kevintkg
    kevintkg Member ✭✭
    @jacobs Thank you for the clarification. Sorry if my tone appeared to be anything but cordial.
  • lynnbrown321
    lynnbrown321 Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem as of about Feb. 10. Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100). Mac running 10.14.5 and subsequently 10.14.6. I have not had problems previously.
  • kevintkg
    kevintkg Member ✭✭
    Interestingly, I updated to Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100) and the issue was resolved. So I had expected that Quicken had resolved this via the update. However the same issue has now reappeared as of last week. So it did manage to work for just over a week and now experiencing the same issues. Just FYI for those seeing this here.

Again, only seeing this issue with Wells Fargo accounts.
  • Same issue here. Reported the error from Quicken and included logs. macOS Big SUR V. 11.2.2. Quicken Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100). Been more than a month since last successful connection. My WF accounts are disconnected for now, but I periodically will try to reconnect one to see if the issue is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.