only part of my credit card activity downloads. Missing the last quarter of 2020. How can I fix?

Can I update all activity for the year

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Vfox,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you don't mind, I would just like to clarify a few details first in order to better understand your issue and be able to further assist you.
    1. Did you just recently add these Credit Card accounts new in Quicken or were these accounts already set up and you have now found a certain timeframe gap of missing transactions? 
    2. Which financial institution(s) are these accounts connected to?
    3. Which connection method are you using to connect/download transactions (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? - To find this; open the account register as you normally would to view your transactions and you will then find this information below the account name (see example below).

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Vfox
    Vfox Member
    old account, Citi Bank, express web connect
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
  • Vfox
    Vfox Member
    quicken deluxe
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Vfox

In this case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  They'll be able to better assist you and make sure that you're accounts are correctly updated. I'll leave our hours down below.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.