Target Offer

I purchased 1 year Deluxe subscription online at Target at $51.99 less 20%. After checkout I was switched to Quicken site. Expected an authorization code from Target but no confirmation or code received. No credit car charge. What gives?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @tivoli,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Usually, when Quicken is purchased online through 3rd parties, the 3rd party vendor/retailer will send you an activation code via email. We also recommend that you check your spam or junk folder(s) if you did not receive it in your inbox.

If you still do not see an activation code email in either your email's inbox and/or spam/junk folder(s), then please check back and let us know so we can take further action to have this matter promptly resolved for you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• tivoli
    tivoli Member ✭✭
    Thanks, I'll check again
  • tivoli
    tivoli Member ✭✭
    Nothing in spam or junk folders. Actually after initial occurrence I went back and re-ordered it (risking a duplicate billing) but the same thing happened, i.e. nothing. I did note that the Target offering noted it was an ad type listing which might be a clue. I definitely checked out with my credit card on the Target site. There was a note pointing out it would be added proportionate to any existing subscription. No mention of it being for new subscriptions only, This was to be an extension to my existing Q subscription ending March 3, 2021. Not exactly clear to me what proportionate meant in this situation, I presume it just means it would run consecutively for 1 year after March 3. Anyway I am trying to get 1 year subscription at the 20% discount. Hope you can help sort this out.
  • tivoli
    tivoli Member ✭✭
    Any suggestions/comments?
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.