Bank Of America Losing Split Detail

Options

Comments

• Bob Wheeler
    Bob Wheeler Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue, same timeframe for this issue starting. Mine happens with downloads from Bank of America. I'm running Version R31.5 Build 27.1.31.5. I first enter the transactions manually into Quicken with all detail, then later download to review and match. Since the Dec update the transaction payee name are being replaced, transaction categories including all split detail removed and the transactions automatically accept rather than pending for matching and accepting. I have tried data validation and repair on the Quicken file, resetting the online account, turning off then turning back on the online function/linking for the account, turning off using Quicken suggested name to Payee, nothing has stopped the issue. Again, everything was working fine prior to accepting the Dec 2020 update. Oddly, a few transactions downloaded are still accepted for manual accepting. It may just be the transfer type Quicken transactions that still work, not sure.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @Bob Wheeler

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and let us know what release of Quicken you are using. This can help isolate if an issue is related to a particular release.

There a few ongoing issues with the memorized payee list as well as splits clearing, Can you please confirm if you are syncing to the mobile/web app? To so please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Quicken Mobile & Cloud Accounts. 

If this is enabled, can you disable to sync to test if this clears up the issue?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Bob Wheeler
    Bob Wheeler Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm running Version R31.5 Build 27.1.31.5.
    Syncing was enabled, I have disabled as you requested. I will see what happens tomorrow when I run the update (I have the type of pending transactions on the bank side that had been clearing the split when I ran the update).
  • Bob Wheeler
    Bob Wheeler Member ✭✭
    Options
    After Disabling Syncing as requested, today when I ran the update function the transactions downloaded appeared as pending in the downloaded transaction screen. When the matched items were manually reviewed and accepted, the split detail and payee information I had initially manually entered for the transactions were retained as desired. Except for Syncing now being disabled, this download and matching process is now working as it always had prior to the December software release.
  • Cyclebob
    Cyclebob Member
    Options
    I just logged into Quicken and all my splits were cleared. I restored from a backup and I am OK now, but this appears to be a serious problem maybe caused by a recent Quicken upgrade. I am on the Windows subscription.
This discussion has been closed.