Online Balance Not Updating

Pateden67
Pateden67 Member ✭✭
Transactions are being downloaded and marked as cleared but the online balance is not updating so can't reconcile accounts. This is happening on many accounts but not all of them.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Pateden67,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you don't mind, I would just like to clarify a few details in order to better assist you.
    1. Are the accounts experiencing this issue connected to the same or different financial institutions? 
    2. Which financial institution(s) are they connected to? 
    3. Which connection method(s) do you have them set up with to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pateden67
    Pateden67 Member ✭✭
    My version is R31.8 Build 27.1.31.8
    Different financial institutions.
    717 CU - Express Web Connect
    Huntington - Express Web Connect
    Capitol One - Express Web Connect+
    Synchrony Bank - Express Web Connect

Working:
    Discover - Direct Connect

Today when I ran the update it downloaded transactions from Huntington that were downloaded (cleared) yesterday. So it duplicated cleared items.

Also had an update so my new version is R31.12. Ran Update again and problem still exists.

Last online balance update was 01-29-2021. However, as stated transactions are coming in as cleared.
  • owl1161
    owl1161 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem with Bank of America Express Connect.  The last correct online balance was 1/26/2021.

Chase Direct Connect works correctly

My version is R31.8 Build 27.1.31.8

The last day I had no problems with Quicken was 1/18/2021, prior to R31.5.
  • rab1954
    rab1954 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with all accounts (various institutions) except JPMorgan Chase--since mid January.

My version R31.8 Build 27.1.31.8
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rab1954

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.