Why is it taking hours to update accounts since last Quicken Update?

Sara posted issue was resolved but it obviously is not.

Answers

• G196
    G196 Member ✭✭
    My account too. I have to go to Task Manager and manually "End Task" to get Quicken to stop trying to update. My best has been letting it run 22 hours in hope that the "One Step Update" circle stops spinning.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @BobS3717

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if it might be the mobile sync might be the issue as some users have had similar issues. Lets try seeing if that might be the case. To try go across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > Sync off. 

Once you've done this try again to see if you're able to get through the one step update. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• BobS3717
    BobS3717 Member ✭✭
    That solved the problem for the length of time, now though it is saying the update is completed, but no transactions are shown downloaded. I have logged in directly to our bank and credit cards and there are transactions for everyday since the last Quicken Update.

Also, I have had duplicate transactions show up from many months ago as uncleared.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BobS3717

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.