Still Can NOT Get Quicken on the Web or Mobile Quicken App to Sync with USAA Federal Savings Bank

Hi,

Well, I applied @Quicken Sara fix to get Quicken for Windows to sync with USAA Feral Savings Bank. It is working again today after not working for a day or so.

Having said that however, neither Quicken on the Web nor Mobile Quicken App will sync with USAA Federal Savings Bank. When I try to that account under Mobile & Web tab, I click on setting and then check my USAA credit card and enter the PIN that I got when I applied the above fix. I get an error. I've tried the Access ID and the old password -- all yielding the same result, NO JOY.

What is going on and how can I get things to work? When is this to be resolved??

HELP

Comments

• Barry T
    Barry T Member ✭✭
    Crickets.
  • Corey J
    Corey J Member ✭✭
    MINE IS FIXED!
    I deactivated online services for all 8 of my USAA accounts in the "Account Details". This must be done one at a time. I restarted Quicken. I set up Online Services again but this time I clicked on the get a special ID and PIN from USAA for use only in quicken option. It took me to my USAA login, I logged in, entered my code from my text message, and then the USAA website page gave me a special ID/PIN for Quicken use only. I've never done it this way before. I used that in quicken and now all my accounts updated. There were some balancing issues as I've been dealing with this for a week and have partial downloads of the activity. Now all my online balances match my balance. I was ready to quit Quicken. I hope that helps.
  • I have a manager calling me back hopefully tomorrow, I encourage everyone to bombard their message board with complaints.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021
    Hello @vogel1230,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this error-specific support article regarding Mobile Sync error CC-501.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• C.C
    C.C Member
    After the security upgrades from USAA, I set up direct connect using the unique user ID and pin provided from USAA. After completing this process the desktop software connects and all seems well. The problem is with the mobile/web sync. The accounts will not sync and provide error code cc-501. It instructs me to contact USAA and provides a number. Upon calling, USAA only provides support for the new user ID/Pin for the direct connect to the new server. The cloud does not like that new account information. USAA is not able to help with this issue.
  • C.C
    C.C Member
    I searched the quicken database with that is specific to cc-501 and the suggestions are not working for this issue
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello @C.C and all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and to report this issue.

Please include in the subject: "USAA Mobile Sync." These reports will be used to investigate and research this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Since I tested this (and it failed) I have submitted my logs for it.

CC-501 errors reported in the connection log, and 2000 errors reported in OFX log.  And what looks like a failed login in the cloud log file.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Since this post was moved from the thread it was on, it no long applies.
    Signature:
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @ARsnic There is personal information in the sync log.  I suggest that you edit your comment and delete it.

@Quicken_Tyka asked for people to submit the logs by selecting Help -> Report a problem, which will get the needed logs in the process.

Use "USAA Mobile Sync." in the title to that problem report.
    Signature:
  • wilson1313
    wilson1313 Member ✭✭
    Hopefully, this is addressed quickly. I have had the same issue.
  • Got new USAA servers activated and accounts will download into quicken. When trying to sync these accounts to mobile/web I get a CC-501 Error.
  • Ditto!
    Got new USAA servers activated and accounts will download into quicken. When trying to sync these accounts to mobile/web I get a CC-501 Error. :/ :/ :/
  • C.C
    C.C Member
    I still cannot sync to the mobile app, but the error has changed from cc-501 to cc-508. Maybe that's progress.
  • Try a VPN. Worked for two of us overseas. I set the VPN to the US and the error (OL-295-A) went away and only created about a minute extra time. There are tons of free VPNs out there, I went with Proton but any will work... if they have a USA server.
  • wilson1313
    wilson1313 Member ✭✭
    Has anyone been successful using the mobile app for USAA?
  • Loren Semrau
    Loren Semrau Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I also get the CC-501 error.  USAA tech support is no help, they say it's a Quicken problem.  Quicken tech support says a CC-501 error means it's USAA's problem.  Is anyone working on fixing this problem instead of pointing fingers?

• I receive the following error last week and this week when trying to get a Login and PIN for resetting my USAA accounts up for online access....

https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/enroll

Access denied
    Error 16
    df3cx-services.1fsapi.com
    2021-02-13 06:37:16 UTC
    What happened?
    This request was blocked by the security rules
    Your IP: 14.9.91.160
    Proxy IP: 45.60.159.211 (ID 10563-100)
    Incident ID: 563000280037619389-46447687636289287

I am using Chrome from Japan.

Thanks.
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭✭
    Good morning,

Ever since USAA change its Quicken connection services I have not been able to reconnect my accounts to "Mobile & Web".
    * Credit Card, Checking, Savings.

Anybody else having this problem?
    Is this ever going to work?

Eduardo
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @EMacUSCom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud Sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• MLG_Vegas
    MLG_Vegas Member ✭✭
    has anyone had success syncing to Quicken cloud. I am still getting a CC-501. I have tried the password I use on the USAA website and the special access PIN provided by USAA. Nothing seems to work.
  • drewmay2000
    drewmay2000 Member
    I used a VPN and got the USAA access ID and pin, but still can't actually sign in to update my accounts.
  • dond4321
    dond4321 Member ✭✭
    I am still getting the CC-501 error for USAA on the Mobile sync too. I have called USAA and they say it is a Quicken problem and Quicken says it is a USAA problem. Come on guys, lets get this fixed as it has now been over a month that I can't get USAA to sync to the Cloud. I have also uploaded my log files in Quicken to the report a problem area.
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks,
    How will we know a solution has been found?
    Should we keep trying?
    Will you be posting something here?
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @EMacUSCom Thank you for your response.

I will post an update here once a known solution becomes available! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.