Quicken Hangs on One Step Update using update that was installed on 1/31/2021

Options
jgharris7
jgharris7 Member ✭✭
I run One Step update File Version 27.1.31.8 modified 1/26/2021 on Windows 10 Pro. The update appears never to finish and Quicken is inoperable until I kill it with the task manager.

Is this going to be fixed? By when will it be fixed? My renewal is coming up and I don't want to bother renewing if the One Step update feature doesn't work. Others may be in the same boat.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest attempting to determine what the One Step Update is doing when Quicken hangs.  For example, what is the next item after the last green ball on the One Step Update Progress window?
  • jgharris7
    jgharris7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I want Quicken to respond, not make me debug their product. There are multiple items showing up.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jgharris7 said:
    I want Quicken to respond, not make me debug their product. There are multiple items showing up.
    This is a user forum.   I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • jgharris7
    jgharris7 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    It seems like now they stopped it from hanging which is good, But I still have lot of these "CC-501. Unable to update...error on the Quicken server..." They make me wonder if I would be chump to renew my subscription @ $60/year in a few days.
This discussion has been closed.