RePrinting a check where address information has been previously entered (Q Mac)

scwerden
scwerden Member ✭✭✭
I have been using Quicken for a longtime. With Q2007, I have entered check information to include Payee, address, city/state etc. for each check written. Is there some way, I have missed, that allows me to recall that information and used it again to print a new check or to edit previously entered information.
Thanks Stowell

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @scwerden

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The address should be tied to the payee. This can access in Window > Payees & Rules. 

To edit a Payee address, double click on the payee that you would like to edit.

Once you have the address correct, you may select the address by choosing "Other Address" on the check.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using now?   US or Canadian version?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
  • scwerden
    scwerden Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry I left the vitals: Mac Version 11.2 Big Sur, Quicken 6.0.3 12/11/2020, US
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @scwerden

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The address should be tied to the payee. This can access in Window > Payees & Rules. 

To edit a Payee address, double click on the payee that you would like to edit.

Once you have the address correct, you may select the address by choosing "Other Address" on the check.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • scwerden
    scwerden Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply - had not noticed the corner prompt.
    Stowell
This discussion has been closed.