Updating of banking accounts all fail after updating to Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100)

Options
IAHawk
IAHawk Member ✭✭✭✭
I am running Mac OS 11.2. I just upgraded to Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100) of Quicken for the Mac.

All of my attempts to update my banking accounts are failing with the message QCS_SERVER_ERROR: client.connect: request requires HTTP authentication: Unauthorized; nested exception is: request requires HTTP authentication: Unauthorized.

I can sign on to my bank directly so bank access appears to be ok to me. My investment accounts update correctly.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @IAHawk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I would just like to gain some clarification first in order to better assist you further.

Which financial institution are you connected to? Are the accounts experiencing this issue connected to the same or different financial institution(s)? Which connection type are you using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• IAHawk
    IAHawk Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anja, Thanks for responding to my problem. As I indicated in my follow-up post it appears to have been a transient, one-time problem. When I tried again later in the day it worked correctly both for my wife and my banking accounts and for our daughters banking accounts,.

To answer your questions, all the accounts are with the GreenState Credit Union. I'm not certain about the connect terminology. I click on the circular arrow above the list of accounts. Is that Quicken Connect?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @IAHawk Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear it's all working correctly now. :)

Just for future reference, you can find the connection type for each account by opening the account register, then navigating to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner, and then click on the Downloads tab. There you will find the connection type.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.