6.1.1 No Transactions Downloading

Updated to 6.1.1 yesterday and none of my online accounts will download new transactions. The online balance updates, but the transactions down download. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• roenie
    roenie Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Most of my accounts are not updating. I have the latest update - the issue seems to have started after this update. If I go to the bank and download it does enter in Quicken, but I don't want to have to do this for each bank account, credit card,etc.
    Is there a fix for this?
  • So today my bank account updated, but only 1 of my credit cards updated.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @The Other Bill

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. We'll need some more information. This has been happening since the most recent update. How many accounts do you have? Is the one account that did work have more accounts at the same FI? Once we have more information we'll see what we can find. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• SummerDay
    SummerDay Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. I didn't use Quicken all last year, and I was able to download 90 days worth of transactions. I updated the version and I left the Quicken site to go to my bank's site. When I came back to Quicken, there are NO transactions available. There are weird fragments of my banking history on the sidebar.
  • VGlassley
    VGlassley Member ✭✭
    I am also having the same Issue. I have 23 accounts and all but 3 (Schwab Investments Account) have not updated since 2/3/21. I have tried updating the password on my Checking account and still will not update. Hope you can fix this soon!
  • Hi @Quicken Francisco,

I have 8 banking accounts (1 cash, 2 savings and 5 credit card). The cash and savings accounts are at the same FI and 2 of the 5 cards are at the same FI (Citi). Only 1 of those 2 were updated.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello Everyone

Thank you for letting us know many of you are experiencing similar issues. We're looking to take a deeper look as to what's happening. To do this if you could submit a problem by going across the top to help > report a problem. Please include all the log files (This should be included by default). In the subject line please put 6.1.1 no transactions downloading. Once you've done this please let us know and we'll take a look on our side.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• logs sent this morning
  • VGlassley
    VGlassley Member ✭✭
    I also just sent the Logs.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for submitting logs and letting us know. We're currently taking a look to see what we're able to find. I currently don't have an update of what exactly has happened but should have one soon. Thank you for your patience. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • mrussell
    mrussell Member
    I have the same issue. Just sent a log.
This discussion has been closed.