Quicken Cloud

Continue to get Quicken Cloud error message when downloading. Although every thing seems to work properly. Any Ideas on an issue with the cloud service?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    There is rarely an overall problem with the entire Quicken Cloud service. You might get more help if you provide some more information:
    • What version of Quicken are you running?
    • What financial institution(s) are you downloading from?
    • What connection method(s) do you have set up (e.g. Quicken Connect, Direct connect)?
    • What specific message are you getting when you download?
    This information will help people on the forum provide properly targeted advice.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Tim Payne
    Tim Payne Member ✭✭
    I am experiencing issues with accessing the cloud too. I receive no errors when downloading but when I try to sync my cloud transactions it says I have no permission to do so. How can I get this resolved?
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭

I have the same issue - after the initial download completes i get the following error message - see screen shot.  Does anyone know why?

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Richard@

I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd. I'm wondering here if we may need to sign out and sign back in to get the cloud to pop up properly. We should be able to do this by going across the top to Quicken > Sign out. From there you should be able to sign in. Once you've done that try syncing again and see if you're still having the same issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco 
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    Francisco - Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, signing out/in did not solve the problem. Do you have any other suggestions?  Thanks, Richard
  • Same issue here . sign out sign in not helpful . been going on for one week
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Guy Zeringue III

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

Can you please confirm if you have a firewall turned on? To do so, please navigate to the Mac "System Preferences."

Then choose "Security & Privacy" and ensure that the Firewall is turned off.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PhilipBlank
    PhilipBlank Member ✭✭
    My firewall is turned off. Same result. Come on guys!
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    My Fire Wall is off - same result.
  • jacobs
    Come on guys!
    @PhilipBlank  In case you're not aware, this site is mostly a user-to-user support site, with a few Quicken moderators who keep things organized and chime in to offer help on some issues. But this site, while run by Quicken, is not official Quicken Support. You might do better to call Quicken phone support, where a representative can screen share your Quicken to try to determine what's going wrong on your Mac.
  • PhilipBlank
    PhilipBlank Member ✭✭
    Agreed...I have been on the phone for over an hour with Quicken Support...and they don't have a clue as to why I am getting this message. We did everything including deleting my cloud account and starting from scratch.

I did think that Quicken at least looked at these threads so I apologize as I was not aware that they did not.

If a MAC user figures out what is really going on, would appreciate any additional info.

Thanks!
  • Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    Spent hours on the phone yesterday with Quicken support only to come to the conclusion that the error message is being caused by the Quicken connectivity problem with Citi Cards.  I guess we will have to wait for a resolve of the Citi Card issues to see if the error message goes away. 
  • jacobs
    There's an Announcement post from Quicken today that the issue with Citi has been resolved.
  • Marge
    Marge Member
    I am trying to purchase your premier program, it's saying it won't go through, can't find a way to discuss, never had a problem with my Visa before, however, we have moved our office, maybe the billing address is the issue. not sure, But please, would you send me some info or would you send a message to enable me to buy the premier version. Thank you, MargeO
  • jacobs
    @Marge  This forum is mostly user-to-user support with some help from Quicken moderators. If you're having trouble purchasing Quicken, you need to talk to Quicken Support. They have chat support on the weekends, in addition to phone support during the week. 

Here's a link to Quicken Support. Click the Talk to Support button.
This discussion has been closed.