Deleting budgets, etc

I would like to delete my former budgets and remove the categories I'd added from the budgets as well as those I designated Discretionary, non Discretionary and Personal Expenses.

In short, I'd like to start my budgeting process from scratch again. I'm running Windows 10 and have Quicken: Home and Business. Year: 2020, Version: R28.15, Build: 27.1.28.15. Edition: Canada.

Could someone please give me some guidance to do this, Thank you. Lindley
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Lindley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You should be able to delete your budget by going to the planning screen. Then on the right you should see budget actions with a dropdown letting you delete the budget. You can also create a new one if you'd like to keep the budget. as well

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Lindley
    Lindley Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. This sets me on the right path.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Lindley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You should be able to delete your budget by going to the planning screen. Then on the right you should see budget actions with a dropdown letting you delete the budget. You can also create a new one if you'd like to keep the budget. as well

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Lindley
    Lindley Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. This sets me on the right path.
This discussion has been closed.