Alternative Support Contact methods

Options
I'm disabled and have some medical-related cognitive issues which interfere with getting support. It is difficult for me to use 'Chat' and relatively impossible for me to use phone support. I prefer email so that I can type at my ability level, review and correct my message then have the reply in writing so I can work with it when it is best for me to do so.

Is such a service available? If so, where? If not, why not?
Tagged:

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is such a service available? If so, where? If not, why not?
    Quicken does not offer support via email.
    Why not?  Your guess is as good as mine, but that is a business decision that they have made.
    You could try to get help through this forum which allows you to work on your issue at your pace.  There are some pretty sharp folks that hang out here, give them a chance to help you.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    splasher said:

Quicken does not offer support via email.
    Why not?  Your guess is as good as mine, but that is a business decision that they have made.

What I heard is that they dropped it because it wasn't efficient.  The long delays between asking a question and getting an answer.  When you have to play 20 questions with someone to get the details of what is happening and suggesting what to do next, and then add in the fact that the support person probably isn't going to be able to send an email more than about once a day, solving a problem might take weeks.

This forum on the other hand is probably a lot better option for people that need such interaction.

Please start by giving as much details as you can of the problem(s) you are facing and we will try to help.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.