Synchrony Bank now having issues?

Options
Had problems with Penfed and now Synchrony. Says Quicken servers are down?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello@Mom23es,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue regarding PenFed CU. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As for Synchrony, we may need more information in order to better assist you further. Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with, please? Also which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect .qfx)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rmfont
    rmfont Member ✭✭
    Options
    Synchrony Financial does not show up in Bill Manager. I get this message: Your bill has been successfully added but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when you bill is available. Try again.

This has been going on for several months. Keep deleting and adding and same results.
  • Mom23es
    Mom23es Member
    Options
    The Synchrony Bank error is CC-501 - Unable to update accounts due to an error on the Quicken Server.

Version: R31.12
    Connection - Express Web Connect

I did unlink them all and then relinked. Things updated one time and then returned to having the error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Mom23es Thank you for the additional information.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jsibayan
    jsibayan Member
    Options
    I have contacted Quicken Support about a couple of months ago and I was informed that it's the bank, in my case Amazon. When will they fix this issue? Does anyone know?
  • jrf
    jrf Member
    Options
    My Synchrony account download has stopped working. I am not getting any error messages..it just does not return any indication of update.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello @jrf

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. Can you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.