Why is my computer able to connect to discover card but mobile says it needs attention?

Options
Pc downloads and green lights all of my accounts and works just fine, however the mobile iPad app shows attention needed on just my discover card, I have tried to fix it by entering the I’d and password which I know to be correct and tested on discover website. It fails to repair every time so I get this nagging warning.

Best Answer

• AshTray900
    AshTray900 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    this never resolved it, however in subsequent updates to the software my data got corrupted so i created it from scratch all over, created a new cloud save and deleted the other, so far this has not been an issue since

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @AshTray900,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data and see if that may make a difference (see steps below).
    1. Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
    2. On your desktop program go to Edit
    3. Preferences
    4. Mobile & Web
    5. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    6. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    7. Go to the Mobile & Web tab
    8. Click on the blue Sync Now button to reinitiate the sync and to make sure no errors occur
    9. Wait for it to finish syncing again
    10. Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile app
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AshTray900
    AshTray900 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    this never resolved it, however in subsequent updates to the software my data got corrupted so i created it from scratch all over, created a new cloud save and deleted the other, so far this has not been an issue since
  • Lloyd Young
    Lloyd Young Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Tried reset as well and no change.
  • Lloyd Young
    Lloyd Young Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Just disabled the Discover accounts from sync. Performed sync and then re-enabled the accounts and issue west away.
This discussion has been closed.