Transactions not matching when downloading -USAA

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem with reconciliation.

Comments

• ruledbycats1
    ruledbycats1 Member ✭✭✭
    John, thanks for the tip. I'm noticing the reconciliation problem is getting worse. I cannot manually match transactions that Quicken should have matched from a download. Wow, what happened? Is this USAA games again or Quicken problems on top of the USAA fiasco?
  • ruledbycats1
    ruledbycats1 Member ✭✭✭
    > @NotACPA said:
    > "'Quicken is including all pending transactions the Statement Ending Balance"NO, USAA is downloading Pending transactions ... which they're not supposed to be doing.  This has previously been reported.

NotACPA, the transactions I'm seeing the problem with are not pending transactions. (I have seen what you are referring too as well, but that's not what I'm seeing here) I can see they are cleared transactions on the USAA site, not in the pending list. I think this is a related but different problem.
  • John Kittel
    John Kittel Member ✭✭
    ruledbycats1: I had this problem as well... not sure it is completely fixed but it seems to be better after the patch.
  • hellpops
    hellpops Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Same problem: some, not all, downloaded transactions fail to match with scheduled transactions - seems mostly related to USAA downloads. I managed to wade through the USAA signon/accounts mess and appeared to escape unscathed until this started to happen. I'm also unable to manually match the transactions that Quicken should have automatically match.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Actually there is something else that USAA is doing and that is marking all the transactions a transfers and as such puts TXFR in the checking number field, which in turn limits the category to other accounts.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ruledbycats1
    ruledbycats1 Member ✭✭✭
    It does seem to be stabilizing but there are intermittent hiccups daily. Got a call from USAA customer service over a note I sent them on all this almost two weeks ago and got the "we're so sorry" speech. I feel bad for the agents who have to make those calls because they aren't the problem; their management is. I emphasized that USAA has STILL not provided any meaningful information about all this on their site or to the members. You could tell the agent I was talking to has had to hear this complaint repeatedly. I sure hope some one at USAA wakes up and realizes what a lousy communications effort they have.
    The good news is that this incident drove me to look for other banking options and I think I found a decent one.
  • Hal Shearer
    Hal Shearer Member ✭✭
    This issue is still ongoing as of 02/17, you can't even manually match a transaction with one that you have already entered, I really think this is a USAA issue.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We are seeing reports of transactions not matching or transfers not being detected.

If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using this form.

This report will be used to investigate and research this issue further. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.