Quicken for Mac is not updating/syncing any of my accounts

Dick Roll
Dick Roll Member ✭✭
Today I tried to download new transactions for my accounts. The little circular arrow turns a few times then stops and nothing is downloaded

Answers

• Rich R
    Rich R Member ✭✭
    Same for me - seeing "Quicken Cloud is unavailable"
  • mapleosb
    mapleosb Member ✭✭✭
    I have been having the same issue for two days. Refuses to recognize my bank when it has been working without problems before. Checked with the bank and all is fine on there end.
  • Charles271
    Charles271 Member ✭✭
    I cannot update my accounts on Quicken. When I trey I get an error message that Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable. I tried signing out and then signing back in, but that did not resolve the issue. I still get the same error when trying to do automatic downloads.

Please resolve.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I just download 20 accounts at 8 FI's without issue, both D/C and Q/C accounts.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to open the Quicken application and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • SoniaB
    SoniaB Member
    I've been having the same issue - not able to update my accounts. Is the maintenance going on?
  • Cathya6
    Cathya6 Member
    Same problem here. Accounts are not updating. Is it maintenance? Please explain what is happening and when it will be fixed. Thank you.
  • Cathya6
    Cathya6 Member
    I reported the problem as described above. Seems to be working now. Thank you.
  • Dick Roll
    Dick Roll Member ✭✭
    For whatever reason, it's updating normally now.
This discussion has been closed.