Transactions don't auto-match

Ever since a recent update of Quicken, downloaded transactions that used to auto-match now come in as separate transactions which have to be manually matched. This is annoying; particularly for transactions that involve a transfer - in these cases, I must update the transfer account manually which creates a new transaction in the target account. I must then delete the one that downloaded. Why is this happening?

Answers

• rcrosby54
    rcrosby54 Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem with USAA, however only on the credit card. All other accounts are updating fine. No issues with BAC downloads.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sheiksan

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the financial institution(s).

Lastly, please choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • sheiksan
    sheiksan Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken 2020 version R31.12 Build 27.1.31.12
    Several accounts are exhibiting this problem. Two of them are:
    Navy Federal Credit Union - Express Web Connect
    Capital One - Express Web Connect+
    The accounts that use the Direct Connect method seem to download and match transactions as expected.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @sheiksan

Thanks for the update. On the two FI's you're using I do know that were were experiencing issues with both of them here recently which is why I believe you're having issues. You've switched capital one to DC from the sounds of it as well so that one should be okay now from your comments. As it goes for NFCU we are currently experiencing issues with them that we're working on. There's no current ETA so I would keep eyes out for that one.

If you do run into more let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • sheiksan
    sheiksan Member ✭✭
    Actually I did not switch Capital One to Direct Connect (nor any others that are currently set up with Express Web Connect. I do not see a way to do that in the Account Edit dialog. Is there a like you can point me to with those steps?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Capital One doesn't support Direct Connect.  It only supports what is called Express Web Connect+.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • "As it goes for NFCU we are currently experiencing issues with them that we're working on. There's no current ETA so I would keep eyes out for that one."
    The reality is, NO ONE IS WORKING ON THIS SINCE LAST OCTOBER!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.