Second Banking Category generated when CC# was changed.

When I changed credit card numbers for Citi, a second banking section was generated the account list at the left of the screen with only the Citi card in it. If I open the account list there is only one banking section and the card is listed where I really want it. How do I get the card back in the the primary banking list as shown on the main screen?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• PhippsJ
    PhippsJ Member
    Answer ✓
    Found the problem.. Evidently in the display menu for that account, I had set it to separate to not be include in the general accounts. So it is now OK.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Phippsj,

Can you tell me which version of Quicken you are using?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• PhippsJ
    PhippsJ Member
    Frankx
    I am using R31.12 Subscription
    PhippsJ
  • PhippsJ
    PhippsJ Member
    Answer ✓
    Found the problem.. Evidently in the display menu for that account, I had set it to separate to not be include in the general accounts. So it is now OK.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @PhippsJ,

Okay, that makes sense.  Glad you were able to see that.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.