updating quotes - not always

it takes me often 3 or 4 times to get quicken to update stock quotes, or sometimes not at all. this is a recent issue that started maybe a month or so ago. any clue if this issue is being looked at. I did a search and saw an earlier problem some people were having that was resolved, but nothing recently.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @drbmbay123

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Do all the quotes not update or is it just some of them. I believe this is through the OSU as well when you try updating them. I'm wondering if we might be able to resync with the quicken server if that might help. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you've had a chance let us know if you're able to get some quotes downloading more consistently. If not we'll see what we can do next. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco