Asset Allocation Target Disappears

Options
For the last few month Quicken continues to reset my target asset allocations to zero (100% unclassified). I enter my targets, they stay awhile, then randomly disappear when I reopen Quicken later. Common problem? Can this be fixed please? Getting annoying.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For many of us this happened once a few months ago when Quicken added the new user definable asset classes, but has not happened since.

Are you using user defined asset classes, or just the original ones?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • djhenning
    djhenning Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I use one user-defined asset class. That's about the time it started dropping the target allocations. I expect they are related but the point is this kind of update is becoming increasingly common. Constant tinkering, constant new issues. The changes are useful, but apparently not completely worked through before the unintended consequences appear when released. Billing functions are also buggy as hell but I've figured out how to compensate for most of the inappropriate software actions.
  • djhenning
    djhenning Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    Typical of Quicken, signing in to this forum has become a crapshoot. Sometimes my login works, many times it does not. Same ID, same password, same computer.