Adding Verizon Visa Card

Can I add a Verizon visa card as online bill? I'm unable to locate it.

Thanks

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @danlapin,

Are you using Quicken Bill Manager to pay your bills, or are you using another method - such as your bank's bill payment service?  Also - what happens exactly when you try to setup the payment to Verizon Visa card?  For example, do you receive an error code, etc.?

Let us know any we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Frankx , yes i'm using bill manager to pay my bills. I'm unable to find Verizon visa from the list. is it not available? That said, i can add as an account for download but not from bill manager. Am i missing something?

Best,
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @danlapin

I agree that it seems odd that you can download the card's transactions into Quicken but can't seem to be able to make a bill payment - but the reason is that Quicken used an outside third-party to run the Quicken Bill Manager function and they have their our process to locate and download bills to be paid and then actually make the payments.

I don't use bill manager personally, as I do my "bill paying" through my bank's bill payment program.  However, I would be surprised if Bill Manager would not have Verizon Visa as a standard payee - have you tried using variations on the name when trying to add to your Bill Manager payee list?

On a worst case scenario - you could use Check Pay to make the payment, but I know that is not nearly ideal.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Frankx i agree that it's odd and i hope Quicken will add soon. I don't mind going directly to Verizon Visa website and pay. The check pay is not in option since i do not trust the post office that it will get there on time. Thank you for your input.

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.