Transactions not downloading but some get "cleared" (c) in register

Certain accounts still don't download transactions such that I can "add, match, accept" etc. as I've been doing for decades. BoA, Santander. If I reconcile, it seems quicken did something as the balance is updated. I'm able to change (c) to (R) and the math adds up.

One credit card still doesn't download payment made and for this account register is untouched. Other cards have no activity so I don't know if things work or not.

My CapitalOne account gets update even though I didn't ask quicken to touch this account. I don't do one step update, I update each account individually. Have been for decades. Yet somehow this account has transactions. But at least here I see downloaded transactions, I can match, add etc.

Thankfully Fidelity and E*Trade work as expected. I get green bar showing that an attempt is made to download etc.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Michael Cambria

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.