Transactions updates

Transactions from some of my accounts do not update properly to Quicken. Most notably Wells Fargo checking. When I log into my account at Wells I see cleared transactions from as far as a week back that did not come through the one step update. how do I fix this? Help!

Answers

• Lowrie20
    Lowrie20 Member
    Yes I have the same issue. My mortgage is still at the exact same amount I put in when I started 6 months ago. Not happy with this. I called and they couldn't help me.
  • SandySo
    SandySo Member
    I am having the same problem with all of my credit cards, as well as Wells Fargo and my credit union. None of the payments on my credit cards update. None of the payments to to those cards, and loans out of my checking account update.
  • Steven S
    Steven S Member
    Having the same problem with Wells Fargo. Could not sync one account and now it is all my accounts. Spent almost an hour with Quicken rep and could not solve problem. Now I can't download any transactions. This is the error I get
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api)
  • MrCooper
    MrCooper Member
    Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) is not updating the Quicken. Quicken says it has been updated but not transaction has been updated since the end of January.
  • KurtM
    KurtM Member
    One Step Update does not appear to be updating anything. I ran it this morning and it showed 0 updates, however I logged onto 3 of my accounts and there are transactions that should have downloaded.
  • Jlew
    Jlew Member ✭✭
    I only want to update one account - a credit card with Wells Fargo. When I use One Step Update, it tries to update other accounts that I don't want or have set up, so it doesn't update anything.
  • AnnaO
    AnnaO Member ✭✭
    It looks like a lot of us have problems with the transactions update. I never had this problem before Quicken moved to this subscription mode. Is Quicken following this forum? Are they doing anything about these problems? If I cannot balance my primary account, or is it requires manual intervention on every update, this tool will become useless to me.
  • Same problem for me; no fix!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

First, please confirm the name of the financial institution that you having trouble with. Next, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • AnnaO
    AnnaO Member ✭✭
    Thanks for replying. I do not get any error messages. Just randomly some transactions do not show up in the register even though I can see them on the bank website. This happens with checking account @ Wells Fargo as well as some credit cards. Quicken version R31.12
  • This has been going on since late January. Now I'm getting a CC-501 error for DCU and Elan Financial Services (Fidelity).
  • CHARLES McManus
    CHARLES McManus Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem with Elan Financial. The web connect method does not work ... it will not download any transactions . Error message talks about restored file etc. except I'm not using any restored file. I can dowloand via quicken import from the web site, but resetting and deactivating proceeses do not fix it. Web connect is a poor connection method.
This discussion has been closed.