How to change columns displayed on Investment Register

Ps56k2
Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Investing (Windows)
For some reason, I can't find it.....
I must have changed some of the right side columns on my Investment account registers...
as they are all different, or in different order.
SO.... where / how -
Fidelity ...
TRowe...
Vanguard ...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    The columns and order appear correct.  Note: The two Cash columns are not present when the investment account is set to Show cash in a checking account.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Interesting....  added a couple other acct images to the above orig posting.
    The TRowe acct swaps the order -
    but it is also the only Single Mutual Fund acct,
    and also doesn't show the 2 Cash columns.
    All accts are set to NO for .. Show Cash in Checking Acct.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    ps56k said:
    Interesting....  added a couple other acct images to the above orig posting.
    The TRowe acct swaps the order -
    but it is also the only Single Mutual Fund acct,
    and also doesn't show the 2 Cash columns.
    All accts are set to NO for .. Show Cash in Checking Acct.

Right.  Single Mutual Fund accounts don't allow cash either.  I never use them.
  • dpjenkins23
    dpjenkins23 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    How do I rid myself of the useless clr column on the left so that I can display what I want without scrolling?

[removed - rant/profanity/violation of community guidelines]
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Sorry, you can't get rid of the Clr column.
    Are you using 1- or 2-line mode per investment transaction? You can set this in Edit / Preferences / Investment transactions / List display. 2-line mode recommended.
    You can adjust the column width of most columns. If the Description column is wider than needed, you can reduce its size, but only to a certain minimum width.
    As of release R 31.5 (Jan. 2021), you can select the Font type, style and size to use in the register, in the same manner you can do for bank account registers. One setting controls both bank and investment registers. Go to Edit / Preferences / Registers / Fonts button.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention:
    Try the "Full Screen" mode to temporarily close the Account Bar and Menu bars to make more space available within your Quicken window for the register portion of the view. Press the F11 key to toggle this mode on or off.