I am unable to download transactions with Chase using direct connect

It has worked in the past ... are there issues with cloud connect?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @Wayne Hensley Thank you for the additional information.

Then to start with, I recommend that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences...
    3. Connected Services
    4. Click Reset 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited February 2021
    Hello @Wayne Hensley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) when attempting to download transactions that you can provide us with here?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Wayne Hensley

I have not seen any reports of problems associated with Chase accounts using direct connect.  Did you receive an error code - if so, which one?  If there was no code, what happened?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I am using the latest version of Qucken for Mac. I don’t get a specific error code ... just a message saying cloud is temporarily unavailable. Check back in an hour and try again. I have done that and as if 30 minutes ago transactions would not sync on any of my accounts.
  • I am using Quicken Version 6.1.1
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Wayne Hensley Thank you for the additional information.

Then to start with, I recommend that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences...
    3. Connected Services
    4. Click Reset 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• WOO HOO!!! That did the trick!! Thanks so much for the assistance!
  • Quicken Anja
    @Wayne Hensley Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.